Thursday, June 3, 2010

After lectures today I went to the Student Common Room at the Basement, and the only useful thing I could do was to try playing the Piano. Fair enough, I tried to do a cover of Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright or Leonard Cohen - actually I wasn't specific with whose lyrics and style to chose - so it is kinda my style. I must confess that it is a little bit slow and boring. Come to think of it, the lyrics of the song makes the song to be rendered in a boring way. Ok, my voice wasn't good! The lecture was very boring and you can feel it from the way I was playing the piano and singing. The camera is not really that wonderful and am not auditioning for X-factor or American Idol - though I wish I could contest :(
Anyways, if the piece could send you to sleep, then I think my job is well done. If you yawn too much, then you are not getting the point LOL. Last word: am still learning how to play the Piano. Right now, am on the 'pure amateur' list!
Ps... I will really appreciate it, if you watch this video. Thanks
Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment